Wednesday, November 2, 2011

"Boys Go to Jupiter to Get More Stupider, Girls Go to College to Get More Knowledge!"


The name of this video Why men don’t talk to women. Basically, this video is showing that all women are bitches. (Sorry SBS) This video was really rude and one sided. All the women that the poor little man went to talk to yelled at him then killed him. This happened continually for every girl he saw. Until he told a girl that he had money, was when she finally accepted him and told him that she loved him. I personally hated this video until the end. I thought that for some girls that would be totally true.  However, the video was brutal and reasonable to say that is how all girls are.


2 comments:

  1. Your post was visually pleasing and grabbed my attention right away. Brutal but honest post about your opinion of the video...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your post, the video was very brutal and only showed one type of girl. I did not like the video at all either! Your post was very straight forward about why you hate the video. I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete